Monday 31 October 2011

Pigeon Progress: Linetests Complete!

Well, I'm still looking at my workload and basically feeling like:

Pigeons:


Me:

BUT I have news of the good variety!

I have completed one line test for each character, finishing off with Green's cheeseburger dragging and eating shenanigans. I also managed to take the opportunity to do the pigeon head twitches and fast movements that they often do.


I intend to lineart all of the remaining tests but time might be against me at this point. If so, I will only select one out of the three to lineart. I do have evidence of lineart (Lilac) and coloured work (Blue) so at the very least I have something to cover all areas.

Also, I intended to colour some random stuff for halloween but haven't gotten around to much in terms of sketches. I've been working on a big coloured picture that I'll hopefully finish by tonight and then upload to here to show you. I've got some doodles I could share, although I wish I'd been able to finish them all for the occassion. Hey ho. At least I'll have the motivation to work on Christmas related art. That's always fun.

Til I show my doodles and art however, here is Lilo and Stitch to wish a happy Halloween and whatnot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3