Tuesday 11 October 2011

Don't be talkin' smack 'bout mah sandals, yo.


I decided to colour it traditionally. However, I have a copy of the sketch so I can digitally colour it if I ever want to.
Now with added sandals.

The sandals are actually there because I accidentally inked the underside of Ruby's foot wrong, making it look too big. So I just decided "Meh, screw it," and gave her sandals. She does occasionally wear shoes so it's not terribly out of character. And we could say that BF was mocking her footwear, leading her to poke him in the chest and mock stuff he's ever worn. So yeah, there's a point to this picture now!

Kind of.

In terms of pigeon related work, I only need to do a couple more inbetweening frames before its perfect. Well, perfect considering how hard it is to make the feet and head bobbing compatible with each other. Today I settled on running the animation on 10 fps (frames per second to those not in the know) after showing Dave what I'd done. I actually have four versions of the same walk cycle, all of which have different frame rates. And all of which will be burned on the disc to show development apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3