Wednesday 12 October 2011

Fecky Leg Muscles May Affect Attendance...

But NOT productivity! Yeah, my leg muscles got the better of me today. However, they don't affect my hands now, do they? Mwahaha...

So I managed to get the frames coloured, inbetweened and animated today. Now you can see Blue swag like a BOSS.



I'll probably end up having to put this on YouTube or make the cycle a bit longer. I'll just put it up this way for now and change it if I have to.

As faras the animation goes, I'm much happier with the feet and head bob overall. I'm uncertain about the filter, it seems to be moving about. Personally I think it adds something but it could distract from the audience. I suppose it could be feathers ruffling but that could also be pushing it. We'll see on that front.

I also saw this when I was mindlessly browsing to rest my brain. Even if you don't like ponies, it'll still make you laugh. And hey, 2001 references are always epic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3