Thursday 20 October 2011

Been a Busy Bee!

Safe to say this week, I have indeed managed to do quite a bit. Not as much as I would have liked in terms of my original plan but I'll go into more detail in tomorrow's SMART update.

For now, I will share the work I have managed to do and then some.


This isn't finished as I want to tweak a few things, namely Lilac's tail raising up as she puffs up, and it also needs to be coloured. However, it is definitely on the right track I believe.


I didn't get far into Lilac's courting dance, just managed to do the foot movements, which needs to be tweaked also. However it's a good start.

And I also coloured my yeti. Still having some problems with resizing making the lines pixelated so I'll need to do something about that. Still, he is adorable regardless.



And now onto some non college related artings. I'm not sure how many people are aware of Spirit Day, a day that spreads awareness of bullying towards LGBT people in particular and remembrance of those who have been killed or taken their own lives because of who they are. Basically I wanted to do something for the day in my own useless way. The poster isn't finished yet but it does involve my favourite Irish Setter.



Once I finish the poster, I'll maybe show it to you all.

And finally, my opening image in my new sketchbook. I'd been afraid to draw in this baby as it's simply gorgeous. This sketchbook is huge AND hardback, basically my dream sketchbook. But I finally got over myself and drew a nice autumn themed piece for the first page. I think my more refined pieces will be drawn in here rather than experimental stuff. Not sure though.


Anyway, I think thats about everything. I better go to sleep now before Mum decides to force sleep upon me... with a baseball bat.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3