Tuesday 18 October 2011

Cluster of Frames

As you can see, I'm starting to use Photoshop to animate, rather than Jasc Animation Shop. For a long time now I had been struggling to use Photoshop as an animation program. Up until now it hadn't agreed with me. However, thanks to some very patient friends, I seem to have finally come to grips with it.

I figured I should considering that no potential jobs would use the animation program I'd been using previously. Not to mention I'd have to convert the finished animation a dozen times before it became playable on a Mac. Doing it this way proves to be much less stressful.

And makes for some trippy pictures like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3