Tuesday 4 October 2011

Pigeon Progress: At Last!

A nice Tweak elevation to complete the collection! I'll print this and the other two out tomorrow and we'll finally have the full set!


Also I went to Rachel's house yesterday (this chick here, seriously, check out her blog http://rachelrutherford360.blogspot.com/) and FINALLY watched two animated movies I've been dying to see for ages- Sinbad (omfg why don't Dreamworks do 2D anymore, their work in that field was AMAZING. Not to mention their 3D has improved tons since Sinbad so why not get to it, eh folks?) and The Legend of the Guardians, which might help me in terms of bird movements. Different kind of bird I know but they did a wonderful job of making the movements and designs realistic. And the animation... ooohhh, momma.


*wipes drool off face* ahem, yeah, I'm pretty much done in terms of elevations and whatnot, unless Dave, Paul or Laura think I should change anything. Next up is research on simplistic character designs. Sounds like... an essay. Eeyaayy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3