Friday 24 February 2012

SWOT analysis

This is to help me determine my skills in animation, my strengths and weaknesses and what I need to improve on and keep doing. Also this is a good chance to really look at what projects I have done throughout the past two years.

Projects Completed/Working on
Completed Projects- Still Life, Jax and Jinx, Circle Animatic: Footloose and Footless, E4 ident: Little Red, MTV Idents (flower animation, dragged person in pixellation), Stretch and Scare (Timmy animation and voice)

In Progress- Underdogs webcomic, Crumbs animation, Crumbs webcomic, Not a Drinker (loop), Have a Nice Autumn (Ruby slips)

(NOTE: Not a Drinker and Have a Nice Autumn are improvements or add ons of previous projects)

List of skills
Traditonal, Digital Painting, Storyboarding, Concept art, Character design and development, script writing

Programs
Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, Illustrator, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Microsoft Office programs, Audacity, Quicktime

List of traits
Strengths: Confident, practical, good at communication, mostly energetic, set realistic goals, can lead when needed to, creative in both projects and solving problems, accepts responsibility for problems and actions, committed to finish projects, can build relationships with team mates.

Weaknesses: Procrastination, laziness, distractions, time management, sometimes not energetic, making decisions, flexibility, risk taking, needs more experience in managing people, prioritising.


... I couldn't resist. I'm not sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3