Thursday 9 February 2012

HOLY HOLE IN A DOUGHNUT

OK, sorry to plug your blog feed with another entry but... you guys... I am beyond touched and happy and just HOLY CRAP WHO GETS FANART BEFORE A SERIES IS EVEN COMPLETE I DON'T EVEN-

*ahem* sorry.

I was looking at blogs of the various wonderful people I watch when I came across my very good friend Rachel's work. To my surprise and sheer delight, her latest entry features a... I know, I can't believe it either, fan character for my Crumbs series. Meet Beige!

Artwork by Rachel Rutherford

She's simply adorable! I love the effort in not only designing and developing her character (go to Rachel's blog to learn more about this little sweetie) but also how she's adapted to my style, using drop shadows and textures like I've done. I'm impressed, it looks fantastic. Thank you so much Rachel! I'll definitely be drawing this one at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3