Saturday 18 February 2012

Pink the Breadwinner

The title won't really make sense until you see the end of the animation. I wanted to use this as a poster but nothing seemed to suit it, no matter how hard I tried. Oh well. Maybe once I start plugging the webcomic or any future animations I'll start using this picture in posters. Hopefully I'll have thought of a better design by then.
And this was just a random set design thingamajigger. It's based of my bedroom a tad (although mine has blue AND red walls, I don't have a Mac and the posters aren't these). This isn't a set design for Ruby's room, I just wanted to do a more complex design for the background and see how it works with the character. I'll probably start considering designs for various sets once I have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3