Thursday 23 February 2012

How does it DO that??

Regardless of your opinion towards My Little Pony, this is completely relevant. The person who created this video certainly knows what he's talking about and this'll be a great reference point for walk cycles in the future, certainly on how to make them run smooth.

I'll certainly be looking at this video to help me out more often in the future. I know some of you will be put off because of ponies but seriously check it out at least once. It's certainly helped me.


I know I wasn't the only one who fell in love with the opening walk cycle at the start of the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3