Tuesday 21 February 2012

Crumbs Cast Poster. Also More Ponies.

And here we have a poster with all the main pigeons together. This time we have Scarlet, although she's kind of in the background and not one of the main characters at this point.


In totally-not-at-all-related-to-college-work-news, the Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie keyrings I ordered less than a week ago arrived! Before the Ponies I ordered before that... in the same country. While the keyrings came from America. Yet they got here sooner. Go fig.

... not that I'm complaining mind you. God knows I've been wanting these for so long.


... My Little Pony merchandise still falls into animation, damnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3