Tuesday 21 February 2012

Crumbs Posters

Just some advertising to try and get back my motivation for working on the frames. I'm quite happy with all of these actually, I think all of them reflect the individual pigeon. I even took the chance to reuse some vectors I'd done before. Some call it laziness, I call it resourcefulness. It totally is laziness though.

As you can see, all of the pigeons have some breadcrumbs with them, mainly tying them to the name of the series. Green had to be a fatass and have an entire slice of bread to himself though. Knowing him, that's not all that surprising.

You won't see one for Scarlet right now though, these are just for the pigeons starring in the animation. I might do one with her at a later date.






I think Tweak's poster might be my favourite. Just... that pigeon is beyond help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3