Thursday 23 February 2012

"Aww, wee lamb."

Whatever unimportant thing you're doing right now (because compared to this, it's unimportant, damnit *bricked*) stop doing it and watch this. Right now. Right. Now.


An ENTIRELY Scottish cast. Not mostly scottish like How to Train your Dragon (and don't get me wrong, I LOVED HTTYD but... Scottish adults and American kids? Whut?) no, no ... AN ENTIRELY SCOTTISH CAST. A princess that isn't OK with being a princess. Her hair. Her accent. Her hair. Her Dad. her hair. EVERYTHING.

Just stop breathing and marvel at it. Seriously.

This is a big risk for Pixar to take. It totally deviates from their usual formula it seems. I don't mean to go all feminist on everyone here but if you think back, the main character hasn't been a girl in any of their movies so I'm really interested to see how this will go. The only main concern I have is her being some sort of mary sue that does everything perfectly. I mean don't get me wrong, I love the hell out of her so far but I do hope they don't screw this up somehow. However what I've seen so far I've been pleased with and hey, this is Pixar. They haven't disappointed me yet.

*gets off her soapbox now*

... yeah ok, this movie is important to me because of Scottish. BUT COME ON. Even if it wasn't there's so much incredible things that make this a delight to wait for. Just watch the above clip again. And again. And again. As I know you will. AS I KNOW YOU'D BETTER.

*bricked* ... Ow.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to set up a camp to wait outside the cinema to see this movie. See you guys after... uh...

... AUGUST? Oohhhh! *faceplants*


BTW, if anyone can tell me where I can find this poster, I will give you my kidney should you ever need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3