Tuesday 14 February 2012

Cos I'm a Lovey Dovey Cake Person

I'm still not done either. I still need to finish my anniversary picture for Brandon and an Underdogs related picture. Cos I haven't drawn them bitches (technically some of them are bitches, it's not a swear!) in quite a while now.

But as for the one I've got done so far. Half of this was cos I wanted to draw one featuring pigeons and another cos I was inspired by the cakes I brought in for my friends today, baked by my good friend, Greggs. I even gave one to Dave. But don't look too deep into that, that was just so I could butter him up to get good mar- ER I MEAN, because he's such an awesome teacher and whatnot. Yes, that's it. *ahem*

Anyway, because I was bored of working on the animation (I'm still battling this thing that's trying to crush my productivity. Still, at least I'm being creative with it) I began sketching a quick doodle of one of the cakes before Blue appeared next to it, holding the heart ring in her beak. The result was adorable and I couldn't help sharing. Happy Valentines/Single's Awareness/Birth/Tuesday!


I'll probably work on more today and upload it later tonight. Aren't you all lucky people. Hurrhurr.

As far as my animation goes, I've finished the title sequence and am onto the next one, which was basically my plan. I'm a bit behind schedule but at the very least I'm on the right track.

Here's the title card. Them pigeons really gotta work on their incontinence issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3