Monday 7 November 2011

Underdogs: BF Colour and Lineart Experiment

After handing that workload in, I've been enjoying my time off so far. The weekend I just spend kicking back for a bit to recharge and now I'm back to developing some ideas which I hope to develop further as the week progresses.

I've started the treatment for the proposal and I'm just pondering how to voice what my animation gets across exactly. It says to be specific so there is no chance of misinterpretation as that can cause communication problems. I'm still pondering all of that. I'm hoping to have it finished by tomorrow so I can focus on more concept art including backgrounds and also study for my theory.

For today though, I was in the mood to do something with one of my Underdog sketches and so I decided to pick the BF one. As you can see, I've experimented a little bit with the lineart, making it that bit thinner than normal. I've also done a spot of cel shading, which I think really makes it pop much better. I'm willing to listen to any feedback and in fact encourage it. Best way to learn after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3