Thursday 17 November 2011

B-Movie Progress: Timmy's Walk and Reaction Line Tests

Spent the past few hours chundering through these line tests for Timmy's introduction to the movie. I followed the strut walk cycle from the example I posted on my blog yesterday to create a happy bouncy walk for little Timmy.


They're quite rough for now, I'm going to start working on the lineart and colouring for these two sequences. Once I finalise exactly what will happen for the rest of the animation, I intend to have everything complete for Sunday, Tuesday at the very latest.

Timmy's Walk/Strut/Swagger


Timmy's Reaction to the Narrator's Voice


I'm more or less happy with them and I'll show them to the group before I venture further into them. Want to make sure everyone is happy with them after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3