Monday 21 November 2011

Sprinkle of Ginger

... yeah, I don't know either.

What I DO know is that I've finished Ruby's and Ginger's character sheets as well as gotten started on BF's and Snaps'. I've made it a rule though not to upload the completed sheets until all four of the main cast as finished so in the meantime, this is Ginger in her featured pose.


Can't wait to see them all complete and together. They're looking pretty good so far. At least I think so.

As for the B Movie progress, I'm completely focusing on linearting and colouring tomorrow. I imagine I'll have everything done, with only lip syncing to do. That said, there might be something I'll need to do tomorrow after discussing things with my group. Watch this space...

2 comments:

  1. She looks great! Love her pose. Looking forward to seeing the rest and more about the B Movie! Sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! And the B Movie has been fun to work on... very exhausting but satisfying!

    ReplyDelete

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3