Saturday 19 November 2011

Triple Digits of YAY

Well look at that. 100 entries.

I should probably celebrate the blog lasting this long. I mean the biggest reason for this getting updated so often is because it's required to pass the course but that's only for the weekly Friday smart targets. Guess I have a lot to ramble about than I thought.

So here's Pinkie Pie being Pinkie Pie.


As well as this, I have more progress to share. I've tidied up Timmy's walk cycle, added in darker lines and facial features and for the most part I'm pleased with it. I think the face goes too slow when facing the camera and whips too quick when it faces the other side while strutting so I'll probably look into that and fix it before linearting in Illustrator.


This part of the animation will certainly get done by Sunday. The rest will be cake really, mostly reaction shots and adding in Timmy's mouth to lip sync. The next biggest thing would be the 'stretch and scare' part which I'll most likely work on next to get it out of the way. I'll see what the rest of the group think when I next see them.

I also want to do some more Underdog work, I've been playing about with some ideas in my head fr a while now, with characters and so forth. The week after next I'm actually going to Tenerife and while I offered to do any work I could for the next module, David told me to relax and enjoy myself, although I could work on a week long project or continue my pigeon work if necessary. He has told me to show some of the characters I have created in motion. Perhaps I'll do that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3