Monday 21 November 2011

Even More Timmy Related Things

Well, call me butter cos I'm on a roll!

After linearting the walk cycle, I decided to continue Timmy's reaction to the narrator's voice. It was still rough and I needed to darken the lines and determine whereabouts the facial features where, which I hope I've accomplished successfully. The people in my group seemed to be happy with it though.

As you can see, I've added more onto the end, with Timmy actually noticing the narrator, pointing to himself and listening to him. You'll also notice his mouth disappears. This is because Timmy will be speaking and I'm not going to start lip syncing until we've recorded the voice. Apparently I'm Timmy AND the narrator now. I don't know whether or not to be proud of the fact that I seem to have the most masculine voice despite being the only girl in the group. Neither does Dash.


But I digress. Here is the more refined sequence, yet to be linearted.


And I've even done a VERY basic sequence of the Stretch and Scare action which I intend to animate fully tomorrow. Til then, enjoy Blue from Dick Figures! ... or a rather pathetic lookalike.



And because the idea wouldn't leave my head, I whipped up a little poster advertising the Stretch and Scare technique. Spread the word, scare the... herd?


And finally I decided I just had to doodle something other than Timmy for the first time in a few days. I think I have ADD in terms of drawing, I can't only draw one thing all the time. So I decided to treat myself to a little doodle of Ruby. Well, it actually turned into a little shading experiment now that I think about it. But yeah, I'm quite happy with how this turned out and will be using it for when I finally work on the Underdog character sheets. Which will be soon.



So yep, all of this done in the one day! I've been quite the busy bee. So if you'll excuse me I'll probably go... stare at a wall for a while. Or draw some more. Whatever comes first.

2 comments:

  1. I really, really like the image of Ruby, it came out well and the pose is fantastic.

    As for Timmy, the reaction sequence is very humorous, and loving the period-appropriate poster.

    Loving this project, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)

    It's just been fun being able to work on all of this, just something different for me to do.

    ReplyDelete

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3