Tuesday 22 November 2011

Snaps Complete, BF Under Construction.

Just finished Snaps' character sheet. Now to present you all with the finished coloured character model.


I had INTENDED to do BF after Ruby but every time I've sketched him out, it just hasn't looked right. I showed the design of BF to Brandon as I just wasn't happy with it. The main problems seem to be how I'm drawing his hair, which is too big, eyes, same problem, and snout which needs to be slimmer. I've included the design for me to look back on for development.


Now that I'm looking at him with fresh eyes after a few hours, the ears are also too sharp and his fgure has been drawn too feminine. He's slim but it looks like he's wearing girls jeans or something. Then again, that could just be how I drew the jeans. Either way, nuh uh. Not using this picture.

As you can see, its unfinished. At least here you can see a WIP, some of the lines being uncoloured and whatnot.

Anyway, that's my last entry of the day. Now to sleep so I can recharge and be just as productive tomorrow!

... *thud*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3