Wednesday 23 November 2011

Cautiously Optimistic... Again...

Well I'm actually surprised at how fast I managed to get my sequences done. I forgot that a lot of my frames were duplicated and therefore in some cases I only needed to colour the one and copy/paste it to the appropriate frames so that cut the time in half.

And we had a group discussion today, deciding that the animated Timmy himself wouldn't always be seen but his voice would be so that means even less animation needing to be done. All that's really needed is the walk cycle and the narrator interaction, both of which I have completed. When I get home, I'm going to do some drawings that will fade into a 'stretch and scare' pose and also lineart mouth shapes that could be used for when the camera does see Timmy talking.

As of now, here are the fruits of my labour.



I'm feeling pretty damn good about this, especially after seeing the rest of the groups work. Tomorrow, we'll be editing and recording voices... my voices to be exact.

My apparently manly voices.

Which is either really good or really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3