Saturday 5 November 2011

Currently in Snooze Mode

Today is Saturday, the day after I parted ways with my mountain load of module work. It's still hard to believe that all of the linetests, artwork and writing up (for the previous modules) are now done and I only really have to worry about my Proposal work for the animation all of next week. I think I'll crack down on that one afternoon and then focus on studying for my theory yest the rest of the time I'm off. I really want to be able to drive myself around, damnit.

And I've got another idea ready for a separate series to Underdogs which I'm contemplating working on to bulk up my portfolio and give me something other than pigeons to work with so that will be fun.

But more on that later. For now, here is a photo of all my work all finished and presented awesomely. Except for Tweak's character sheet and Green's elevation still not cut from the foamboard. Dave hadn't gotten back to them as he was helping other people in the class and he doesn't trust me going at them with the knife. Not that I'd cause myself any injury (well, I think I wouldn't) but because I made a right balls up of cutting up Lilac's board. Luckily Dave managed to make it much neater.


So there it is in a pretty formation. At least until Dave says "Emma, godamnit, you're not marked on presentation here, put them in a pile!"

Urgh fiiiiine.


Still looks pretty though. Ha!

Anyway, as you can see from the two photos, I've included a picture showing the blog address and title. If you've come here from seeing that, hello there! And seriously, it's cool to feed the fish. Provided you aren't at the college, they block them for being distracting. Making them STARVE. Think of the virtual fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3