Thursday 24 November 2011

Almost there...


This title is quite accurate.

1. I've finished all of the main Underdog character models and only now need to fix their finished descriptions.

2. Stretch and Scare only needs to have the clips edited right and the sound arranged correctly. By then, it'll be complete!

We've all been especially busy on this project. And urgh, I for one am certainly starting to feel the burn. I haven't gotten my usual lie ins, I went in early on my day off... not to mention I accidentally left my laptop charger at home and so had to go aaaaaaall the way back home to fetch it and then aaaaaaall the way back to college. Spitting feathers isn't even the right term here.

But eh, no harm done, although it did cost me another return ticket.

Oh and I'm not the narrator of the animation anymore, we gave that role to Callum. Much better suited to it I think. Can't wait to see the final result of the video tomorrow.

Anyhow, I think if anything I should show you BF's new model for the character sheet. MUCH better than the old one and Brandon agreed when I sent it to him.


And now to collapse for the rest of the night and whinge about why there's no Baileys in the house. Or start packing for Tenerife where I will be heading with family on Saturday. Oh, I didn't mention that? Yeah, I'm going to Tenerife. I think the most thing I'm looking forward to about it is the fact that I won't need to get up at dawns ugly crack for a week. That'll be nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3