Tuesday 13 March 2012

Startin' the Friel Reel

... shut up, I like rhyming.

I've gotten started on my reel, having downloaded the tune Happy Go Lively (which has been used in a previous project I was involved with. Points if you can get which one!) and started to mess around with the clips. It's looking good so far but I need to redo a few animations I want to include. Not to mention that I want to show it to some friends at college and get their opinions.

As of right now, I can share my title and end cards with you all. It's been a bit since I put a picture I created rather than a video of gif. That should change as I keep drawing to bulk up my portfolio.



And here's a helpful link I found as well, very handy when considering what to put into and how to present your portfolio. I'll just leave this here for future reference and for anyone who wants it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3