Thursday 15 March 2012

MLP Analysis: Painting Zip Frames

Yet another helpful video from the guy behind the previous MLP animation analysis videos. This time, we're looking at the zip lines used in the series, when a character makes a speedy entrance/exit into the scene. It's interesting what goes into the series that we often take for granted.

I'll just leave this here, in case any of your characters need to make a quick getaway.


I think I might do a quick zip sequence to include in my show reel... and maybe use them more often in my work. Even without the use of flash, I'm sure I'll be able to replicate the movement somehow... hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3