Wednesday 21 March 2012

Getting There Slowly


... derp.

I honestly feel like I'm not getting all that much done. Probably because I haven't really done all that much from my to-do list. I've mainly been organising my blog, which wouldn't have been happening if blogger hadn't given us a pages option. So frankly, this isn't my fault.

... OK, it is. I regret nothing. Although I am planning on finalising the designs for the not-yet-introduced characters as soon as I finish this entry, so I will be a bit more productive today.

I showed my rough show reel to Dave yesterday and he seemed to be quite happy with it. I was worried I'd have to put every full clip of animation in order which would have gone against the happy cartoony tone I wanted the reel to have but thankfully he didn't seem to have any complaints. Now that I don't have to worry about that, I'm going to animate and colour the scenes of Crumbs that I want to have shown on the reel. I think a time plan is in order! (which is about time... hurrhurr...)

Today: Finalise character designs for both series and also redo character sheets. I'll leave all day for this so I can finally get it done.

Tomorrow: Well lets see... after my driving lesson (which is a mock test... gulp!) and my hair appointment (gotta keep up appearances!) I'll probably be working from 3pm sooo... lets get cracking on the scene where Lilac throws Green to the ground and strangles him. Should be fun!

Friday: After the college day (apparently we're having a speaker of some sort and normally I take most of my time on Friday perfecting college entries) I'll continue and hopefully finish the scene. If it gets finished, I'll maybe expand on the entries in my development pages like I've done on my projects.

Weekend: Mainly blog work and more frames. Nearer the time I'll figure out what scene I want to develop and work on over the weekend.

Seems like a good plan. Here's hoping I manage to stick to the damn thing though. In the meantime, here's a funny video I came across on Tumblr. I think this is exactly how Hank would react.



I promise I'll have more artwork to show soon, especially once there character designs are done. In the meantime, look at my development tabs to see pretty pictures.

Tally ho, chaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3