Monday 26 March 2012

Look What I Did!

Yes folks, this is truly a sight to see. Ashleigh asked me to help her make some 3D buildings for her animation and I'm relieved to say it was easier than making a character. Not that I didn't have a lot of help though, I did get a bit stuck in various places. Hurrhurr.

Ashleigh had sketched out a little doodle of what the wanted the building to look like and it wasn't terribly hard for the most part- namely using a lot of squares, extruding, changing the length and size and so on. I got into it a little bit actually, even adding a giant ball to the top for all the townspeople to look and see the city. Or something, whatever Ashleigh decides to do with it.

Here it is, unfinished. Ashleigh has the file now and she'll be making the changes she wants to make. I wonder what she'll do with it...


As of right now, I'm pondering a few things. Today Dave spoke to us about final show and our chance to present our work professionally. So I've been wondering how I'm going to present said work and make my stand look interesting enough for people to want to look at. I have a few ideas, such as use stickers of fake pigeon droppings on the floor (seems appropriate with those feathered rats with wings) but that's literally the only set idea to have. Not to mention I have to animate and work on the portfolio and decide what I want to print out for final show. Oh, and my driving test is coming up. Busy busy busy.

There's no point getting stressed over it though. All I can do is think up how I can create work that portrays myself and do that 200-words-no-more-no-less thing Dave wants us to do for the time being. Hopefully after that I'll have a clearer idea of how I want my presentation to go.

Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3