Sunday 1 April 2012

Wing Movement Reference

Hi folks!


Don't mind me, just leaving this here for future reference. It can be hard to think of how a wing can be positioned when trying to be casual or otherwise so this'll be a good help for me. It's amazing what you can find on tumblr.


I almost want to doodle some pigeons with these wing poses... hmm...

Oh, and Pirates was awesome. But there was no doubt about that, obviously. Also, the Ice Age 4 trailer... part of me rolled my eyes that there was gonna be another but it left me in stitches so I suppose I can't complain. I just hope they haven't shown all their best bits already.

Also, looooove teenage Peaches character design. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3