Wednesday 18 April 2012

Pictoplasma Part Two

Hmm, it seems I'll need to find my camera cable to transfer the photos before I can share the character walk photos and various pictoplasma clips. So I think this entry will discuss some of my favourite conference speakers.

I liked pretty much all of them for different reasons (obviously to sit in on all of the conferences) but if I did a list on about every single one, the entry will be much too long. Which I know is something thats generally expected of me but I have too much to write about and not enough time to write about it in. Not to mention I should really get back to feeding those damn pigeons.

Here are the ones that particularly stood out for me.

Joel Trussell



Punga



Nathan Jurevicius



Grant Orchard



Florentijn Hofman



Pleix



Gary Baseman



Julia Pott



Gemma Correll



Joshua Ben Longo



Femke Heimstra



... I'm actually surprised how many of these have blogspots or tumblrs. I think I'll start following these. Oh, and I'm letting their work speak for itself as it's good enough to do so. Also, I'm shamefully lazy today.

Tune in next time for the many sketches Emma doodled in Berlin!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3