Sunday 8 April 2012

I Done Doodled!

Figured I better upload SOMETHING on here before I pop off to Berlin.

Ruby Meets Ginger concept
Just a kind of rehash of Ruby's initial meeting with Ginger. I went into it before, Ruby being nervous around unfamiliar people, blahblahblah. I'm considering making her have something of a social anxiety around people she's unfamiliar with. Eh, I'll think about it.
It's unfinished but I guess with Ginger's colourful personality and confidence and Ruby's nervousness and insecurity (at that time) that you could see something symbolic in it if you wish. I'll come back to this sketch later.

Anyway, other news. As you well know, I'll be in Berlin for the week so it's unlikely I'll have much time to be on the laptop blogging. I've got a little sketchbook to doodle in and maybe get signed by folk while I'm there and I'm even dusting off my camera to do some videoing and whatnot. About time I dabbled into that little hobby again! I might even do some editing practice with the footage!

Also this.

Oh God, it can't be...
Oh God no...

Yep, I passed my driving test. That's right folks, I'm loose on the streets!



... I know, I'm scared too.

I'll try to draw something else tomorrow but it might be unlikely, what with me running around making sure I have everything ready for Berlin and all. If that's the case, I'll see you folks next week. Have a good 'un and I hope you had a happy Easter. Oh, and it's Eadweard Muybridge's birthday today. If you're an animatory person such as myself you have a lot to thank him for. Go to Google and look at his horses!

Cheerie bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3