Thursday 26 April 2012

Making Da Magics


Don't mind me, I'm just makin' a My Little Pony themed post rather than talking about my actual work. Hey, I have to leave some stuff to talk about at the PPD session tomorrow, am I right?


The person who analyses various parts of MLP has made another video, this time about how the unicorns magic is made, which you can see in action in the above .gif. I know it might not be particularly useful for most of you but it's interesting nonetheless and you never know when you might need to apply such techniques to your work.


And also here are two friggin hilarious videos here of the princesses playing video games. I could say I was putting this up here primarily because of the really good flash work (which IS impressive) but the number one reason is the fact that it made me spray coffee all over my monitor. Which, considering my computer problems as of late, probably shouldn't be a good thing. But I'm choosing to take it as one!



The glue and crayons bit... dear GOD...

These kind of give me an idea for a couple of my characters actually... yay for inspiring character development!

*ahem* As for getting on with work, don't worry, I intend to work my pants off this weekend. I have an idea for the speedpaint, some non college projects and what scenes I need to work on for the show reel. I'm ready to kick ass and take names.


Awww yeeeeeah.

Take care, my dears!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3