Friday 20 April 2012

Emma's Serious Business Game Plan

Alright, time to get down to business.

I know I have a lot to get on with but it seems that all my priorities are tangled in the ol' noggin. So to help my sorry head out, I'll make this entry to make a list and organise said priorities.

  • Animate important scenes of Crumbs
  • Speedpaint
  • Organise portfolio and writeups
  • Show reel
  • Sketch more in Berlin book
  • Print out PPD shenanigans
  • Geography of setting in Crumbs
  • Life drawings and still lifes
Oh God, that's a lot of stuff to do. I'm scared.



... well, nevertheless I shall have to venture on. Who knows, if I get cracking, it'll seem like I have less to do than I really do, right?

... rrrrright?

OK, what am I going to do today... well, generally the best way to do stuff is to get the quicker tasks out of the way faster. That would obviously be the PPD stuff as I pretty much only have to print stuff out. I'll deal with that at home so consider that one taken care of. The geography of the park setting I can work on after this entry. I need to include some life and still life drawings which I would probably do at home (using references from the internet... I think asking my parents to pose would be weird. Fully clothed I could do but I doubt they'd want to stay still for any given length of time). And the speedpaint I can do whenever. So the ongoing things are the crumbs animation,  portfolio, sketchbook and showreel. So lets now put this in order of importance.

  • Birds eye view of Crumbs setting
  • PPD
  • Life and Still Life drawings
  • Speedpaint
  • Animation and showreel
  • Portfolio
  • Sketchbook
Ahh, it's nice when your to do list gets all untangled. And now to get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3