Friday 20 January 2012

The Tweaks! No, not the Tweaks!


AHHH MY EYES

It's always amusing to see all the frames together in a tangled mess before putting them in order.I've more or less got the first sequence done, complete with sunrise and a view of the area, which I won't show just yet. Otherwise I'll be showing the whole animatic at this rate.

Speaking of the area, I've changed the setting of the animation. Instead of an urban town, the pigeons will now be residing in a park. And as the piece will no longer have narration, I'm thinking of changing the name from Pigeon Planet to Crumbs.

... ah what the heck, I'll show some stills. I'm feeling generous today.




As you'll probably have noticed, I've been colouring the backgrounds instead of the characters at this point. I'll save the characters for when I'm working on the real deal.

I'm starting to feel much more confident about this piece again! Here's hoping that'll last...


And here's Grayson again. Because I love Grayson and everybody else should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3