Friday 6 January 2012

Fun Filled Weekend!

 I don't usually do this but I've made a basic plan of my weekend. I have a lot to work on, both college work and theory testing. I've already failed the damn thing twice and I'll be buggered if I do again. Besides, if I study this way, I meet the requirements for them to pay for my resits if I do fail so obviously I want that to fall back on.

But yes, it's pretty busy, with the occassional break slipped in as well. The work really starts at 1pm as I'm realistic enough to realise I won't be in any conscious state to really study. Of course, this all depends on the idea that I'll be awake by 1pm...

Plan for Today

1pm
2pm
3pm
4pm
5pm
Study 10 topic tests and do My Questions as I go along. If have time, have break til 2pm.
Ident research- show examples of MTV idents and animation style intended.
Break for an hour, work on writing up story ideas for Underdogs.
Study 10 topic tests and do My Questions as I go along. If have time, have break til 5pm.
Begin work on Timmy animation writeup for B Movie Module.
6pm
7pm
8pm
9pm
10pm
After dinner, work on personal statement and UCAS stuff.
Study 10 topic tests and My Questions.
Break to do more Underdog development and sketches.
Work further on UCAS stuff.
Most likely will be too tired to do anything work/theory related. Draw something.


Plan for Sunday

1pm
2pm
3pm
4pm
5pm
Do a couple of Mock Tests for theory.
Work on essay- how animation has developed over a decade. 1000 words.
Break from work, Underdog sketches/
writing.
Finish essay if not complete. Then finish file discussing animation jobs I want to pursue.
Do some more Mock Tests.
6pm
7pm
8pm
9pm
10pm
After dinner, decide once and for all the final plan for the pigeon animation.
Download and get cracking on hazard perception.
Underdog development.
Hazard perception practice.
Most likely will be too tired to do anything work/theory related. Draw something.

Oh boy, this is going to be fun... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3