Friday 6 January 2012

Flower Finito!

Or at least my work on it is. It still needs to have more detail and vines added to it, which I'm leaving to Ashleigh to do. I'll show you all how it looks so far.


After updating my blog and struggling not to cry over my list, Rachel, Zoe, Ashleigh and I went out to do some pixellation work while Lien stayed at college to work on some stuff. The pixellation ident was some poor sucker (me) being dragged along the floor by all the little creatures. It was quite interesting to do although very exhausting with how much shuffling I had to do on the ground between shots, not to mention the new rip in my coat. Shenanigans!

But the frames work together perfectly and we'll do further work on the idents on Monday. I don't have any of today's work to show you all so here's a completely unrelated song from Road to El Dorado. It's been stuck in my head so I might as well stick it in yours. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3