Friday 6 January 2012

First Weekly Look-Back of the Year

This is notable for some reason I suppose. Probably the reason being that I can’t think of a better title. Maybe I’ll just start using dates or something.

I’m also typing this into Word on my laptop to copy and paste when I get home as the college computers refused to accept any password and now seems to have locked me out. So basically I can’t get online through the college computers or my laptop till I see someone about it. So off to a good start then.

Anyway, as you can see by my previous entry, I have almost completed the flower animation. After I typed said entry, I did a rough draft of the petals forming into the shape of the logo. The rest I will leave to Ashleigh after I’ve shown her the rough draft for her to see and coloured the frames. So I should have my part on this task done today.

However, I also have a lot (and I mean a LOT) more to get done. Thanks to my holiday to Tenerife (which I still enjoyed, don’t get me wrong), I’m behind in quite a bit. I’ll make a little list to really illustrate what I have to do.

AD (Pigeon Work)
Finish Treatment
Show Powerpoint Presentation of Ideas and what festival it will be sent to
Print Scripts
Do some storyboards
Animatic
Presentation about Animatic
File showing different job fields in animation
Research about festivals

Other Stuff
Set up UCAS
Personal Statement

AD (B Movie)
Print out how animated Timmy was done
Small Model Sheets

AD (Idents)
Research of Idents- 10 examples
Report- How animation has developed

Not to mention I have to shoot the idents with my group as well. So basically I’ll have to fight against crying in the corner in order to get this all done.

Oh yeah I also have to study for my upcoming theory test...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3