Tuesday 15 February 2011

Update: Little Red Line Testing- Skipping

Unfortuately due to queasy gut related shenanigans, I wasn't able to make it into college today. But don't think that stopped me from getting on with work! No sir!

I officially started piecing and creating my frames today, starting with Little Red skipping into the scene. At this stage she is only an outline to make sure the skipping is as perfect as possible- details will be added in later. I still need to add the wolf into the scene as well as add colour and form to Red.

I put the frames on top of my background in Photoshop and layered them to try and see where the best places were for each frame in the sequence. This took a lot of rearranging the pictures as at first, they seemed to come out as a sort of sprinting cycle.


After saving the individual frames with the background, I played the pictures in animation shop to see if they would work together and they seem to work perfectly. It will look much better once in colour I'm hoping.


Later today I will start to colour in Red and work on more sequences tomorrow. For now though, I need to go and lie down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3