Monday 14 February 2011

Intensive Frameage

By the end of the previous week, I had presented my three ideas for the ident and to my joy I was able to go with my second idea which was my favourite out of the three (Little Red Riding Hood kicking the wolf in the groin after he steals her E4 biscuits).

Now we enter week 3 of our E-Sting related shenanigans and I intend to spend the majority of my time working on frames. Whether I will have started colouring them by the end of this week or next is uncertain as of yet. I plan to have a considerable amount of progress completed by the end of this week though!

I'll admit I'm not looking forward to making my character 3D. Its something I've been shying away from for some time and I know I'll need every bit of help I can get with it. Little Miss Traditional is set in her ways! I managed to create a 3D wine glass (or goblet rather) without too much bother so if I can do that, there's a little more hope that I can do this!

Anyhow, what I'm focusing on mainly this week is the frames for my E4 sting. My time plan for the week is as follows (had to type in paragraphs as Mac is being difficult and wouldn't copy the table):

Monday
After doing work on character design for separate module in class, scan in Storyboard to upload to blog and continue work on frames when I get home. Finalize background. Colour a few choice frames to upload to blog to show progress.

Tuesday
Continue to work on frames. Keep up progress in written part of module, adding in research, ideas for idents and presentation.

Wednesday
Continue to work on frames and keep up progress of written work.

Thursday
Continue 3D character design work in class after 3pm. At home if all frames are complete, begin colouring today in Photoshop. If not, continue work on them.

Friday/Weekend
Hopefully all frames will definitely be finished by today and ready for colour.

Definitely going to be a busy week for little old me but I like to think it's nothing I can't handle! ... well... thats what I LIKE to think...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3