Monday 21 February 2011

This Weeks Plans

As I was off the previous week, no doubt I have a few things to catch up with, especially the character design module which we will be going further into today. As well as this I plan to continue the work on my frames. I'm also finding it useful to update my blog as often as possible as it will assist me a lot in the write up part of the work.

Looking back at my previous time plan, I realise I was a bit ambitious to assume that all my frames would be completed by now (although I never intended to fall ill but thats beside the point). I'm definitely more hopeful that I will have most of not all of my frames completed by the end of this week and ready for animating.

I also need to keep on top with other tasks, such as tasks for the AD102 module which has the same deadline as my ident work so obviously this is a priority as well.

My Time Plan for this week (again in non table form due to tricky computer)

Monday
After looking into character design module, I will continue work on my frames, using the same colour and lineart skills I have demonstrated before.

Tuesday
Continue work on frames. Also write up experiences of life art week and upload to blog when I get home.

Wednesday
Continue work on frames. Also catch up on character sheet that I fell behind on when I was sick.

Thursday
Continue frames until Cinema 4D task. When I get home, work on frames further (if not too tired!)

Friday/Weekend
Work on metamorphosis task for AD102 over weekend. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who hasn't buckled down and worked on it by now! Once thats done, continue work on ident frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3