Sunday 20 February 2011

E4 Marketing Poster


I figured this poster that I did all in fun would be good practice for marketing. I liked using the simplistic background; I felt only the colour purple was really needed as it is the colour associated with the channel. Again I used my wolf and Red characters fighting over the basket. In the poster, I explain more about the theme- everyone wanting a piece of the channel, fightin tooth and nail- as these two characters will be known to do.

I was originally going to have the small cookie be the logo but just that alone would be too small. I did include a bigger version of the logo but with bite marks next to the subtitle- "What everyone wants a piece of." It seemed to hit the point home effectively.

The font I used was called American Typewriter, which I had to download. It is known as the official font of E4, which was the main reason why I wanted to use it for the poster- to make it seem more authentic and close to the channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3