Tuesday 3 July 2012

Things That Amused Me and Other Things

I'm surprised I didn't link this one ages ago, I thought I had. Basically a musical experience of frustration animators go through. I'm sure some of you can relate to this!


I also found this on Twitter. Pity I hadn't found it earlier, it could have been a decent reference!


As for actual work, I'm nearly finished my portfolio book. I'm planning on buying it tonight so that it'll arrive in time for This is Not an Exit. I'll see if I can buy a digital version to show on the blog as well. I also need to buy a badge maker and make them freebie badges!

Once that's over, I have a few Crumbs comic ideas I want to sketch out. Just need to keep on being motivated!

Oh, and before I forget, my graduation tickets came today. So strange to believe that this time next week, I'll have graduated with my Foundation degree... only to turn around and obtain my Honors in September. UCAS changed my offer to conditional yesterday. Boo-yah!

... at least I think it's an honors I'm getting next. Someone might need to correct me on that. 

Well, I'm off to buy McDonalds like the fat fuck I am. Later, homeslices!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3