Friday 27 July 2012

Meet Muffin

Times are ruff and everything has gone to the dogs.

It's a dog eat dog world.

You're barking up the wrong tree.

She works like a dog for this country.

Number one Watch Dog.

Things are gonna get pugly.

... I'm sorry. Puns make me groan too. But I still love 'em. Can't teach an old dog new tricks! I should really put it on 'paws' though! Doggone it!


Yeah, I wanted to do something random after finishing Tracy's birthday picture, which I'll upload here tomorrow. It started as colouring the pug and somehow ended like this. I'm wondering if I can actually make something out of this...

Either way, I'm probably gonna doodle her a lot. Her derp is simply precious, even if she is a deadly assassin or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3