Tuesday 3 July 2012

Portfolio Added!

Well, this is the official 200th entry to this blog. Goddamn, I can remember when updating this thing was an entire module needed to pass the course. Strange to think that I would get attached. It's taken a mind of its own now! And the amount of entries is only gonna keep on growing the more stuff I draw/stuff I find to talk about. Scary thought.

Anyway, as a happy little happenstance, this monumental (to me anyway) milestone falls into the same time that I've managed to complete my portfolio book! It's now ordered and it'll be here in 10 days! I would have taken the cheaper option but as the date of arrival fell on the exact day of the exhibition which is when I NEED it for... eh, just seemed a bit too close for comfort. My own fault really, I should have gotten this done quicker.

Anyway, you'll be happy to know that due to the magic of BookShow, I am able to show the portfolio to you all online as well! Which is simply awesome in my opinion. I hope Paul Marshall doesn't mind TOO terribly much that I nicked the idea from him. He can't be too mad at me, I'm such an adorable little idea nicker!

... I'll keep myself hidden just in case.

Anyway, here it be! And if you want to see the real thing, pop into the Star and Shadow cinema on July 19th around 7pm til 12am! There will be music, drinks, art, freebies and screenings galore!

2 comments:

  1. Brandon Williams3 July 2012 at 14:58

    Wow! That portfolio book is nothing short of amazing! Very professional, very well done! You're definitely going places! :D

    ReplyDelete

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3