Monday 30 July 2012

Emma Groovin'!


Quite a few things to talk about this entry. Where to start...

A few days ago, my good friend Anna and I agreed to do a random art trade for shits and giggles. She requested a Corgi and an Oshawott from me and I asked for a pigeon and a pug from her. Here are the results of our shenanigans.

Anna, I'm so sorry.
D'aaawww! <3
Artwork by Anna Castaldo
That was jolly good fun, haven't really drawn something random in ages. Thanks Anna!

Lets see, what else... my graduation photos arrived! I have to admit, they came out really good. Not that you can tell, due to the fact that I used my camera phone to take photos of the... photos. Yeeeah, my scanner is boned.

It's a-me!
Me and my loving parents <3
Mum was also kind enough to buy me some more badge refills which also arrived today. I'll be making more Crumbs badges for freebies and for anyone interested!

And now for the reason I titled the entry what I... well, titled it as.

I found this gif on tumblr quite some time ago and it amused me. I wanted to use it as a reference so I could get some decent animation practice. I only just got round to it today due to lack of motivation and general sucking at life. I'm getting pretty good at sucking.

... *snerk*

ANYWAY YES, the .gif.


I don't know what this is from but if anyone does, please let me know. It looks like it could be from something interesting...

What came from this was this delightful abomination. I thought it would be interesting to have the sketch and the finished animation side to side. Personally, I'm amused.

The music is from Wii Fit titled Get in Shape. I've been on a Wii Fit kick for a while now.



I'm also considering the idea of using this new YouTube channel as something for my animations and work and the one I've been previously using for vlogging or pointless shit... provided people ever find me interesting enough to do such a thing. Maybe some day, eh? Aw well. I love myself and that's all that matters!

... *sob*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3