Monday 16 July 2012

This Is Not An Exit Poster

NOT designed by me, I must add. I'm putting it on here to spread the word of the upcoming exhibition that I've been making these damn badges for. It's only three days away, NOT THAT I'M CRAPPING MYSELF OR ANYTHING, NO SIREE BOB.

... who's Siree Bob?

Ah, whatever.


Looks pretty nifty, no? Check out the Facebook invitation page for more information. Maybe I'll see you there! Feel free to come say hello. And take my badges. And business cards. I would love you forever.

FOOORRREEEVVEEERRRR.

... oh yeah, the FB page, right. https://www.facebook.com/events/136211163184726/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3