Tuesday 8 May 2012

I Got The Touch...

I got the powaaaaaahhhhhh-

*ahem*

I'm pretty much done with both my show reels and nearly done with the Crumbs trailer! Once I figure out how to do fade out/fade ins, I'll make it look immense. You'll see. YOU'LL ALL SEE.

Here's a little screencap of the sequence I needed to finish.

Daww, isn't Blue precious?
Now that the animationy sort of stuff is out the way for the most part, I need to get cracking on the PPD junk, getting it printed out. Oh, and I need to print stuff out for my portfolio now? Oy. I'd rather just do a PFD file or whatever it's called but it seems we can't really do that for some daft reason. Guess I'll get to that at some point this week.

I also need to still do the annotations and commentary for my portfolio. So all in all, I do still have quite a lot to do but the writing up I can more or less blast through so I'm not that concerned. I'd do a to-do list but to be frank, the old brain has declared the time to be 'fuck-this-shit-o'clock'. I'll work on that tomorrow.

I wanted to finish a picture I did and share it with you guys but it seems Photoshop is playing tricks on me, making the colour lighter than I'd picked it, turning reds into pinks. I'm too frazzled to deal with it now so I'm not going to. Instead, I'll just render out the show reels and see how they play out before putting them on discs.

In the meantime, here's a crummy blackberry photo of two new ponies I ordered from eBay. Also featuring Bikini Rabbid. This picture has nothing to do with anything but I'm only gonna say this once: your mom.


Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3