Monday 14 May 2012

Crumbs Trailer and Show Reel Complete!

About sodding time as well.

OK so... remember last entry when I was all like "Aw hell yeah, all my shit's finished, I can goof off now"? Yeah, no. Turns out I'd forgotten to, not only add a few things, but to burn the animations to the disc. The disc was BLANK. What the H.

So I had to do a few last minute thing-a-ma-jiggers, namely print out some Oddco related shenanigans and some storyboards. But this delay ended up being quite the blessing in disguise. For you see, this meant I could improve the trailer and show reel by adding fade in/outs and taking sound away when needed. They're much better now and I can put them on this blog while actually being proud of them at the same time!

And at last... at long last... here are the fruits of my labour.


Hardcore trailer for not hardcore pigeons. I'm funny.

I'm glad I was able to add the fade out/ins. They might be a tad overkill but to be honest, that's kind of the point. I wanted to give it a kind of dramatic angle that it didn't deserve. Lets face it, lots of trailers do that *bricked*


Now to finally fill up that show reel tab! Today is a gooood day...

Insert more witty ramblings here; I'm going to sleep for the next... always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3