Friday 4 May 2012

May the 4th Be With You

Haha, I'm funny.

Another week has passed and this time I think I've been much more productive than before (although that could be because of all the various animating I've done). Not only have I gotten headway with my Crumbs frames, I've also gotten started on a whole new project that I hope to get on with once I get the trailer for Crumbs finished.

Now yeah, this new project. Part of me really wants to reveal something of it, another part of me doesn't; make it a surprise if you will. However, I'm really proud of the amount of work I've done on it so far which isn't much admittedly but a lot for in the space of three days. So far, I've done a sketchy opening sequence, lip sync work and some colour tests.

But because I'm so super kind, I'll release this screencap. It doesn't really make sense out of context anyway so no one will really know what the hell's going on.


And because I'm feeling super generous, here's a sketch of my Underdogs characters, Ruby and Ginger, high fiving. I think this is what I might use for the speed paint. Watch this space...



Introducing Ruby's alternate hairstyle!

So yeah, to recap, that's more crumbs sequences done and a little bit of the new project... I've also gotten started on the 3D work for my toy, which I will continue after next week, I've organised my portfolio, I've done a presentation on my PPD work which I will present later today and I've done a teaser poster for Crumbs. Because it seemed fitting to do so after deciding to make a trailer.


So quite a bit there. Now to decide what exactly I have to do left.

Last PPD stuff
Still life/life drawing sketches
Speed painting
Finish Crumbs sequences
Edit trailer
Create complete show reel (animations from start to finish)
Complete edited show reel (best bits)
Print out portfolio work- research of portfolios, pictures, commentary of pictures, evaluation
Print out Oddco toy designs, elevations and presentation
Print out PPD presentation

Not as much as before! Hurrah! I'm getting there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3