Tuesday 6 December 2011

Wait, I never linked this?

I'm surprised. I really liked these idents when Dave showed them to us for our ident project last year. Eh, a mere oversight I imagine.

I shall rectify that now.



Also, I've changed Erik's design slightly, giving him darker colour. He looks more like a sausage now. Dave also put the idea in my head to put sauce on his back. I like the idea but I'm not sure if that's easy to design or if Ashleigh would find that too much of a pain to do. I don't want to demand too much after all. I think I should get the file from her when I can and attempt that myself, take the load off of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3