Friday 9 December 2011

Shenanigans!

Seems that Dave wants me to add knees to my sausage model. Ashleigh, would you be so kind as to do the whole th- er, help me work on the model?

Ash: No.

Don't blame you. Well, I guess this impossible task is up to me! I'll experiment a bit before going to Dave on Tuesday for help. Which will most likely be how I manage to make little Erik's stumps bend. Phooey.

Also while Dave was talking to Ashleigh about her personal statement (which I need to get working on myself), he noticed the Rainbow Dash gifs I used two entries ago and asked if I did them. He also encouraged me to draw the ponies in an extremely grotesque and OOC fashion. Seems that Dave isn't exactly a fan of ponies. Ah well.


However this gave me the opportunity to show Dave the HotDiggedyyDemon videos on youTube which I imagine was along the lines of what he was talking about. He seemed to approve.





I promise I'll update this thing with something more productive soon.

2 comments:

  1. I'll try and fish out the pole document I made! :) It's really easy Emma, if I find it, i'll forward you it on facebook, it'll help with the knees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Callum, it'll be such a big help! :) I owe you one, bro!

    ReplyDelete

Got any advice? Any opinions or ideas that you want to share? Just think I'm a straight up idiot? Feel free to let me know and I'll reply in kind <3